Consolidating your super Online mobile adult chat without register

If you’re self-employed and wish to claim a tax deduction for personal super contributions, you must lodge a notice of intent to claim a tax deduction with your original fund, before you combine your super into another fund.To find out more about how to claim a tax deduction read our fact sheet on claiming tax deductions for personal contributions.Financial advice helps you make decisions about your money and can be tailored to your situation (personal advice) or general financial information (general advice).Please read more information as well as the warning about General Advice by clicking on this link.If you have multiple super accounts, then you can avoid paying multiple fees which eat away at your future savings.

Make sure your current super fund has your tax file number (TFN) because that can help reunite you with your super at any stage of your life.

People are often aware they have multiple accounts, but do not have the time or inclination to try to sort it out.

was formed to do just this - locate and consolidate your superannuation into the one place.

It’s called superannuation guarantee (SG) and regardless of how big or small a business is, the contribution should be made if you're aged 18 or over and earning more than 0 before tax a month.

Sometimes your employer will suggest a super fund when you start working.


Leave a Reply